Wednesday, October 21, 2009

An end to the beginning



It's funny to me that a place like Urban Outfitters finds it hip and La Super Cool to sell cameras. These cameras I might add are double in price compared to any camera store who carries a Holga or Diana F+. Just look at Amazon and the prices are 2/3 that of The U.O. I'm sorry to hate because I find your sales to be regularly unbelievable, However you have out done yourself once more. To all you kids with the creative nitch, don't buy your supplies at retail clothing store. Especially one that flashes judgment the second your little toe peeks through the door.

In this blog you won't always finding me complaining or talking bullshit. I'm a photography student new to L.A. who wants to share the photographs taken as well as the ones I find to be interesting or hillarious....

A friend I haven't seen in years just came through town with his hardcore band Attila. Forever for the party, this band puts on a pretty damn good show. Keeping the crowd sweeping on there feet, nobody would stand still. The show especially hit a good level when they played the energy ridden song "beligerance". Hardcore/Metal isn't my thing anymore, but I'll give it up. Keep rocking the States and good luck in Europe you fuckers. Only compliments are coming from this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment